Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

This is just a silly blog I created as a form of severe procrastination!
I would like to focus my blog posts on 3 things; travel, clothes, animals. And maybe some sneaky ones about cars and art. I don't claim to be an expert on any of these things but I hope its just a little bit interesting!

These are some of the things that I love


Travel:
My friends and I did a trip all over the show - this is one of our boozy days in LAS VEGAS - complete class.

Clothes:

(image thanks to http://thecoveted.blogspot.com)
I'll try and do photos with my favourite clothes as well as inspiration!

Animals:
For animals I'm more really intrigued with the wild type but this photo is super cute! It's of one of my nanny dogs, (Yes I'm a dog nanny (part-time)) Riot

1 comment:

  1. Yayo! Radness, added ya to my blogroll, big pimpen!

    ReplyDelete